Are you using RFHUtil but looking for some alternatives for
- Editing the message on the fly
- PrettyPrint XML/JSON messages
- List All queue details with human understandable format
- Purge selective messages
- Move messages from one queue manager to another
- Move selective messages
- Create Queue
- Queue Properties
- Search Queues
- Read message from two different queue from the same window
- Get description of the MQ Return Code
- Trigger N messages at a time for load testing
- And many more
Yes. We were also looking for the same and so built a tool to help you improve your productivity and lessen the development/testing time. This tool has most of the sought features available in RFHUtil. Here is the video demonstrating the features and how to use this tool.
This is tool is a web-based tool and so works on all platforms. All you need is to run the below command and open a browser,type localhost:8080
java -jar mqedit-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
You can put all your queue manager configuration details like in a text file and put them in your user’s directory
Download this software here for free for personal use. If you’re looking for an enhancement or commercial use, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For immediate assistance, you can WhatsApp us at +1 6123058684.