Are you using RFHUtil but looking for some alternatives for
- Editing the message on the fly
- PrettyPrint XML/JSON messages
- List All queue details with human understandable format
- Purge selective messages
- Move messages from one queue manager to another
- Move selective messages
- Create Queue
- Queue Properties
- Search Queues
- Read message from two different queue from the same window
- Get description of the MQ Return Code
- Trigger N messages at a time for load testing
- And many more
Yes. We were also looking for the same and so built a tool to help you improve your productivity and lessen the development/testing time. This tool has most of the sought features available in RFHUtil. Here is the video demonstrating the features and how to use this tool.
This is tool is a web-based tool and so works on all platforms. All you need is to run the below command and open a browser,type localhost:8080
java -jar mqedit-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
You can put all your queue manager configuration details like in a text file and put them in your user’s directory
To purchase this software, please contact us at email@example.com.
For immediate response, you can WhatsApp us at +1 6123058684.